How do I know what size of unit to rent?
- We are happy to help you decide how much space you need. Give us a brief description of what you are storing and we can direct you to the correct unit size. Or better yet, feel free to tour our units in person before signing up.
How secure is my storage unit?
- Gold Star Self Storage offers 24-hour camera surveillance, as well as an electronic gate. In addition, each lock we give our tenants has only 3 keys. Only those with a key will be able to access your unit.
How often can I access my storage unit?
- You can access your storage unit anytime during our electronic gate hours which are 6am-11pm.
How long do I have to sign up for?
- We offer unit rentals on a month to month basis. No need to worry about being locked in for a certain amount of time.
How much notice do I need to give before moving out?
- Just call us when you decide you are vacating the unit and we will be happy to help you with the move out process.
How can I access my lock and key for my unit?
- If you are signing up online without the help of our staff, please contact our property manager at 801-336-5186 and they will be happy to give you your gate access code, as well as the code to the lock box to get your keys.
Office hours Monday - Thursday 9am to 5:30pm & Friday 9am to 5pm
Gate hours 6:00 am to 11:00 pm 365 days a year
SERVING NORTHERN DAVIS COUNTY AND HILL AIR FORCE BASE SINCE 1998
Store all your personal, business documents, tools, equipment or merchandise. A great place for boat and RV storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gold Star Self Storage
55 East Gentile Street Layton Utah, 84041